Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

   Hello, my name is James and this is my first blog... ever. I am a middle child to my older brother Nick, and my younger sister Olivia. Nick and I are only 13 months apart, so we share a lot of common interests and we are very close with each other. My younger sister on the other hand is my dad's little princess so she gets anything she wants. My family is really big too, I have 25 first cousins that all live in Florida so it gets pretty crazy during the holidays.

   I currently attend Fort Lauderdale High School in Wilton Manors, Florida as a junior and I am proud to be a "flying L" for all of my high school career. This year I am working on completing my AICE diploma for the Bright Futures scholarship to assist in paying for college. As a junior in the law program, I am in my second year of Executive Internship where I am learning the fundamentals of being a trial lawyer at both the appellate and trial levels. Other than law, I am also taking AICE thinking skills as a way to prepare for my upcoming SAT and PSAT, this class however, I am taking because of my interest of how films come together, from planning to distribution.
  
    Outside of school, since the age of four, I have played soccer and I am more than happy to say that I still play the sport I love for Weston FC. I was introduced to soccer at a young age and I have grown to love it to the point where I practice everyday in Weston, from 4 o'clock to 6 o'clock, in the academy system of Weston FC. Not only has soccer kept me in physical shape, soccer often has many life lessons in it such as determination and time management that help make me a more focused person.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Audience and Institution Essay Question: “To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?” With...