Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Re-editing Blog

After presenting the movie to my family and hearing their feedback, my group decided to plan for another re-editing day in order to make our film the best it could be. I took the rubrics from our peer review day as well as my family review of the film and made a super rubric that covered all areas of the film, from sound all the way to the angles of the camera. Due to the recent outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), our group has decided to not gather together as we don't know what each other has been exposed to. I began to edit what I could from the rubric to continue to hold my end of the work with the group. However, when it came time to share the work load, we decided the fastest and most efficient way would be to transport the film, once your end of the work is finished, to the next person via email where it would be shrunk and then enlarged once put into iMovie. We used this method for the remainder of the project since our parents did not like the idea of us gathering in an enclosed space together for a long time. This was another adaptation we had to make in order to get our film finished before the deadline, not to count are CCR's as well. I would set up the platform that we would discuss issues on. I used Group FaceTime since all of our computers are from Apple the brand. There was some difficulty when it came to moving our film around, but after a couple of tries and about an hour of work, I finally figured out how and told my group mates via FaceTime each time they were going to transport the film to someone else. This pretty much ended our re-editing day after we were done with our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Essay

Audience and Institution Essay Question: “To what extent is digital distribution vital to the media area you have studied?” With...